Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hey All!!

Welcome to The Skin Studio's brand new blog "Beauty & the Blog."!!! I have been toying with the idea of a blog for quite some time. I formerly wrote beauty related articles for a local publication for about a year & really enjoyed it, the only downside was that there was no way to get feedback from the readers. Since I get asked beauty related questions on a daily basis from friends, family & customers. I thought that blogging would allow for me to address some of the most asked beauty questions to a larger audience & also give my audience the chance to ask questions of their own & to react to the articles as well. I intend to bring the best beauty advice & knowledge that I posses to the best of my ability! I truly love what I do & want to spread the love! I'm excited to answer all of your beauty related questions, as well as address topics that have been brought to my attention on several occassions.

Quote of the week: "Life is too short to think average, be average, or just be what you think will fit in. You're not living, unless someone doesn't like what you're wearing, doing, or dreaming of becoming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment